- Food for Thought, lecture series on Cognitive Translation and Interpreting Studies, organized by the MC2 Lab at the Department of Interpreting and Translation of the University of Bologna, Italy. 15 October 2020 - 13 May 2021. TREC members organizing: Ricardo Muñoz & Christian Olalla-Soler.
- Second Hong Kong Baptist University International Conference on Interpreting, Hong Kong. 8-9 April 2021. TREC member organizing: Min-hua Liu
- Summer School on Cognitive Translation & Interpreting Studies, organized by the MC2 Lab at the Department of Interpreting & Translation of the University of Bologna (Italy), Forlì Campus. 14-25 June 2021. TREC member organizing: Ricardo Muñoz.
- Translation in Transition: Human and Machine Intelligence, organized by CRITT at Kent State University (United States). 15-17 October 2020. TREC member organizing: Michael Carl.
- Panel on Contesting Epistemologies in Cognitive Translation and Interpreting Studies: The current state of play, organized within the Conference Genealogies of Knowledge II: Evolving Translational, Transdisciplinary and Translational Epistemologies. Centre for Translation and the Department of Translation, Interpreting and Intercultural Studies, Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong. 7-9 April 2020. TREC members organizing: Sandra L. Halverson & Álvaro Marín García.