1. What was the aim of Event 4?
Event 4 took place on 15 October 2020.
The event was online.
Universidade de Vigo organised it.
The aim of the event was to present
the learning materials for the EASIT training.
44 participants attended the event.
2. What did we do in the event?
There were 5 presentations
and also 2 discussions
with experts of easy-to-understand language:
- Pablo Romero-Fresco welcomed the participants.
- Carlo Eugeni talked about live subtitling and easy-to-understand language.
- Óscar García and Susanne Jekat discussed about easy-to-understand language, subtitling and audio description.
- Diego Chapela talked about the adaptation of literature into easy-to-understand language.
- Pablo Romero-Fresco closed the event.
There were also 9 videos about the project:
- a video about the EASIT project,
- a video about Result 4 of the project,
- a video about Result 5 of the project,
- and a video about each unit
(Unit 1, Unit 2, Unit 3A, Unit 3B, Unit 3C and Unit 4).
Participants could watch the videos during the event
and the week after the event.
3. Where can I watch the presentations and the videos?
You can watch the presentations
and the videos on the EASIT webpage,
under Events / Event 4.
Do you have any questions?
Then, you can ask Pablo Romero-Fresco.
His email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org