ApS helps students acquire important skills through real experiences. Plus, it increases their autonomy, responsibility and creativity in learning and promotes awareness of social justice issues.
ApS also brings teaching and research at the university up to date, connecting it with society in order to promote a network of activity involving other social agents. As a result, it is an educational proposal that promotes social responsibility at the university.
- It fosters meaningful skills-based learning through real practice
- It boosts autonomy, responsibility and creativity in learning
- It promotes awareness of the SDGs and global justice
- It refreshes and enriches teaching and research at university
- It connects the university with society and encourages networking with other social agents
- It fosters social responsibility in the university institution