The UMAQ project includes an Advisory Board of international experts. The Advisory Board provides supervisory additional inputs and facilitates the deeper integration of the project within the international community.
Advisory Board members:
- Louise Fryer (Utopian Voices Ltd. and University College London, UK)
- Jan-Louis Kruger (Macquarie University, Australia)
- Gion Linder (SwissTXT and Chairman of the Access Services Experts Group, European Broadcasting Union)
- Alejandro Moledo (New Technologies and Innovation Officer, European Disability Forum) - TBC
- Pablo Romero Fresco (University of Vigo, Spain, and University of Roehampton, UK)
- David Wood (Deputy Director of Technology and Development, European Broadcasting Union - Co-Chair IRG Audiovisual Media Accessibility, International Telecommunication Union, United Nations)
Risk Management Supervisor: Anna Matamala (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain).