MEBA and the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona have signed an agreement with the Burgundy School of Business - ESC Dijon allowing students from both institutions to engage in an exchange study program during the second semester of the academic year (Januay - July)
* Admission requirements
- Having successfully passed all the modules in the first semester in MEBA.
- Level B2 of English.
* Exchange duration:
- 1 semester in Dijon, starting in January
- All the courses in the “Advanced Corporate Finance” specialization
- Writing of the Master Thesis
* Degrees awarded:
- UAB Master in Economics and Business Administration
- ESC Dijon Master in Management