The master's degree is addressed to people with a general interest in the subjects of economics and business, with a particular focus on markets, public policies or finances. You must have a knowledge of English equivalent to level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Because of the strong focus on analytical and quantitative methods, including applied mathematical theories and empirical statistics methods, candidates are required to have passed some undergraduate preparation in economics and business administration, including courses in micro and macroeconomic analysis, statistics, econometrics, calculus and linear algebra.
- Four-year or EHEA degree in Economics, Business Management and Administration or in Business Studies. Four-year or EHEA degree in Science, Engineering or other similar studies with a technical profile. Degrees in other studies will be taken into account by the admissions body.
- You will also be accepted if you have obtained a degree in these studies from a university abroad.
Students will be admitted according to:
- Analytical and quantitative background
- Academic transcript.
- Knowledge of English: level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Studies in other similar fields.
Once the applicant files have been evaluated by the Master's Admissions Committee, the applicant will be informed by e-mail about the decission made and the steps to follow
Reserve your place
To guarantee the reservation of the place it will be necessary to make a down payment of 500 € for preregistration.
This amount will be deducted from the final amount of tuition. Failing to complete the process of reservation in the established term, the university reserves the right to assign that place to another applicant.