Official Registration Procedure
1. Successful applicants will receive an e-mail containing an official letter of admission together with additional information on how to proceed. Upon receiving confirmation that you have been admitted to the master's degree the next step is to reserve your place.
2. A welcome and orientation session is scheduled in September 2016 (see calendar section). Further details will be provided in the letter of admission
3. The registration process will be conducted on-site at the Engineering School at Campus Sabadell and must be tutored and authorized by the LSCM committee on an individual basis. Such tutorial will take place after the welcome and orientation session.
4. Please make sure you have all the required documents (both originals and copies) to proceed with the registration. Read through the "Enrolment procedure" to find out about the required documents.
5. The registration payment will be charged to your bank account. To this end you will need to open a bank account in a Spanish bank. The payment can be done in a single payment (the registration fee will be charged to your bank account from the day your registration is accepted) or in two installments (50% the day your registration is accepted, 50% on December 1st)
The registration will take place by individual appointments that will be set at the welcome and orientation session