The Master in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is a 120 ECTS programme. The language of instruction is English. The two year programme is divided into four semesters:
- Semesters 1 and 2 are common for all students. First semester is hosted at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona and second semester is hosted at Riga Technical University. All students move from Barcelona to Riga during the period between semesters.
- Second year (semesters 3 and 4) is for specialization. Each university at the consortium offers their specialization, based on their relative profiles concerning Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
Common 1st year for all students
|First Semester (UAB)||Second Semester (RTU)|
|M1.1||6||Mandatory||Basics of LSCM||M1.7||6||Mandatory||Information Technologies|
|M1.2||6||Mandatory||System Thinking||M1.8||6||Mandatory||Material Handling & Transport Technologies|
|M1.3||9||Mandatory||Decision Making||M1.9||9||Mandatory||Supply Chain Network & Flow Management|
|M1.4||3||Mandatory||Project Management||M1.10||6||Mandatory||Generic Management Skills|
|M1.5||6||Elective||Engineering Fundamentals||M1.11||3||Mandatory||LSCM European Dimension|
- Transport Logistics at Barcelona (Spain)
- Logistics Information Systems at Riga (Latvia)
- Logistics Systems Engineering & Implementation at Wildau (Berlin, Germany)
Important: Not all specializations are available for every cohort. Ask the Programme Coordination for further details.
The detailed description of each subject can be found at this link.