The Master programme in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM) has the main goal of educating professionals able to take decisions in logistics and supply chain management considering its operational, tactical and strategic aspects from an integrated perspective by covering subjects from technology, engineering and business.
- Ability to address LSCM problems in a holistic approach by taking into account general management concepts, human resources, environmental concerns, and quality, technological and economic aspects
- Ability to analyze, structure and discuss situations to identify problems in the field of LSCM and evaluate their complexity
- Ability to select and apply suitable methodologies and strategies to design a solution for an LSCM problem
- Ability to evaluate different alternatives and select the solution to be implemented
- Ability to elaborate solid arguments to convince and motivate decision makers, select the proper LSCM partners and then plan and coordinate the project to implement the solution
Students must register for a total of 120 ECTS according to the following program structure