In order to evaluate your candidature for our Master Program, we require you to send us the following documents:
- Letter of intention explaining the reasons of your interest.
- Your Curriculum Vitae.
- Your academic record. (Be aware that tho official title will be required for the enrollment process.)
Master in Executive Business Management (International Edition) next edition is starting in October, 17th this year. Please find herewith the explanations of next steps and schedules regarding it:
Classes will start in October 17, 2016 and finish in September 2017 from Monday to Thursday from 4.45 pm to 9 pm. These represent 500 hours of lecture and 125 physical attendance days.Classes will take place at UAB Campus. (http://www.uab.es/english/)
- Our program has 3 modules and accounts 20 different subjects on 25 hours of lectures each one. IMBM is supported by a high qualified level of professors for developing each subject.
- More than 200 hours for in-company internship practices are also included as well as the applied graduation mandatory research project. IMBM will help students in the process of selection and tutoring those activities.
Regarding formal proceedings:
- March 2016 to October, 16 2016: Admision registration and payment of 30.21 Euros
- March 2016 to October, 16 2016: Enrloment with documentation about your personal official certified diplomas and university graduation certificates, and payment.
- Payment by Credit Card: all Master fee in one time (11.000 euros)
- or payment by transfer: all Master fee in one time (11.000 euros) or 3 installments avialable: 1) 1.100 euros March to October 16th , 2016; 2) 6.050 October 1 to October 30, 2016; 3) 3.850 December 1 to December 20, 2016
- It is possible to deliver an invoice if you are paid by third parties (companies, institutions, …)
VERY IMPORTANT: Admision and Enrolment must be done on line. Ask for support in Spanish or English to email@example.com.
For more Information regarding Accommodation please visit the Villa website here
For More Information about the University and the Recidency please visit the International Welcome Point Website here