Students holding the UAB Master’s Degree in Applied Research in Economics and Business (MAREB-UAB) may apply to move on to the iDEM PhD Program (doctoral dissertation) if they have fulfilled the following minimum requirements.
- They have completed the MAREB with a minimum average grade of 7 (out of 10) and the same minimum grade for the Master’s Degree Thesis.
- They have the agreement of a faculty member of the program to supervise the doctoral dissertation.
- They have obtained 300 ECTS overall (bachelor’s degree + master’s degree/s)
Online applications for the iDEM PhD can be made at this LINK (here you can consult procedures, documents, calendar, etc.).
Application period for MAREB students: From July until October 15.
Students holding another research master’s degree (not MAREB)
If you do not hold the MAREB degree (Master’s Degree in Applied Research in Economics and Business), but you do have a similar research master’s degree you should contact us previously in order to see if you could be admitted. If you want the iDEM coordinator to evaluate your specific situation please send us the documents specified at this link.
If the iDEM coordinator considers that you meet the requirements for being admitted you can make the online application at this link (here you can consult procedures, documents, calendar, etc.).
Online applications calendar:
- February, 15 - March, 31 > resolution by April 28
- April, 1 - May, 31 > resolution by June 28
- June, 1 - July, 31 > resolution by October 1
- August (summer break)
- September, 1 – October, 15 > resolution by October 31