Students holding the UAB Master in Applied Research in Economics and Business (MAREB-UAB) may apply for continuing with iDEM Ph.D. (doctoral dissertation) if they have fulfilled the following minimum requirements:
- Have completed the MAREB with a minimum average grade of 7 (over 10) and also for the Master Thesis grade.
- Have the agreement of a faculty member of the program for supervising the doctoral dissertation.
- Having obtained 300ECTS as a whole (Bachelor + master degree/s)
Online applications for iDEM Ph.D. can be made at this LINK (here you can consult procedures, documents, calendar, etc.).
Application period for MAREB students: After finishing the MAREB until 15th October.
Students holding another research master (not MAREB)
If you do not hold the MAREB degree (Master in Applied Research in Economics and Business), but you are holding a similar research master degree you should contact us previously in order to see if you could be admitted. If you want that the coordinator evaluates your specific situation please send us the documents you will find at this link so the iDEM coordinator can evaluate them.
In case the iDEM coordinator considers that you fulfilled the requirements for being admitted you can do the online application at this LINK (here you can consult procedures, documents, calendar, etc.).
Online applications calendar:
- February-March > resolution by April 30th
- April- May > resolution by June 30th
- June-July > resolution by September 30th
- August (summer break)
- September – October 15th > resolution by October 30th