Every course students have to do an annual progress evaluation defense in front of an academic committee. It is necessary to have a positive result of this annual assessment in order to register the following course.
The duration of the Ph.D. is maximum three years.
The annual assessments will be as follows:
- 1st course:
- 2nd course:
- The second chapter of the thesis and the draft of the third chapter (and the first chapter for those who only submitted the draft in the first course evaluation).
- Supervisor’s report
- 3rd course:
- Submit the final doctoral dissertation.
- Here you can see all the details of the FINAL SUBMISSION
Deadline for submitting the documents:
- May 15th (to be confirmed every course). Notice that all the documents submitted need to have your supervisor approval.
Annual assessment defense:
- Normally June 15th – 30th (to be informed every course).
If the annual assessment were NOT FAVORABLE, the Ph.D. student will have to register for a retake review, and submit the documents by the end of November and then make a new presentation in December (the dates will be confirmed every course). Should that second review be also negative, the Ph.D. candidate will be forced to leave the programme.