6 advisors help in the EASIT project.
Advisors are experts who do not work on the project.
They follow the project and give us their opinion.
The advisors are:
- Åsa Wengelin, from University of Gothenburg, in Sweden
- Carlo Eugeni, from SSML-Pisa, in Italy
- Clara Delgado Santos, from CEAPAT-IMSERSO, in Spain
- Iwona Mazur, from Adam Mickiewicz University, in Poland
- Leealaura Leskelä, from The Finnish Center for Easy to Read, in Finnland
- Óscar García Muñoz, from Plena Inclusión Madrid, in Spain
Anna Matamala has written this information.
If you want to know more about the advisors,
you can ask Anna Matamala.
Her e-mail-address is: firstname.lastname@example.org