• Machine-aided translation. The translator's workplace. Information and communication technologies (ICTs) in translation
• Localization of software, digital documents, and multimedia products
• Terminology management and knowledge engineering
• Documentary resources for translation purposes
• The use of electronic corpus methodology in the study of translation and interpreting
PhD faculty (academic tutors and PhD supervisors)
Anna Aguilar-Amat, Olga Torres-Hostench, Pilar Sánchez-Gijón, Inna Kozlova.
Other doctors of the Department also can supervise PhD disertations in this field of research.