Information about the following aspects is available on the UAB website:
- Statement of commitment (STATEMENT OF COMMITMENT)
- Activities document (please check the TRAINING ACTIVITIES FOR FULL-TIME PHD STUDENTS and the TRAINING ACTIVITIES FOR PART-TIME PHD STUDENT)
- Research plan (PHD PLAN TEMPLATE)
- Annual monitoring
- Code of good practice
- Other aspects to be taken into account: full time or part time, withdrawals and non-continuation
- Tutorial for the UAB self-enrolment system
Specific regulations / PhD in Translation and Intercultural Studies
a) upload the research plan on the UAB online system and have the supervisor's approval
b) deliver a .pdf copy of the research plan to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
c) deliver a paper copy of the research plan and the research plan request form to the Department's secretary
d) discuss the Statement of commitment annexes with the PhD supervisor and tutor, sign 4-5 paper copies (depending on the number of people signing the document) and leave a signed paper copy at the Department's secretary. A .pdf copy of the signed document must be uploaded by the PhD student to the UAB online system
e) include all the non-compulsory training activities, if applicable, on the UAB online system. Compulsory activities will appear by deafult once the PhD student has registered.
To modify an approved research plan, please present the research plan modification request form.