Research about corporate entrepreneurship.
* Turro, A., Alvarez, C. & Urbano, D. (2016). Intrapreneurship in the Spanish context: A regional analysis. Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, 28(5-6), 380-402.
* Turró, A., Urbano, D., & Peris-Ortiz, M. (2014). Culture and innovation: the moderating effect of cultural values on corporate entrepreneurship. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 88(1) 360-369.
* Urbano, D., Alvarez, C., & Turró, A. (2013). Organizational resources and intrapreneurial activities: an international study. Management Decision, 51(4), 854-870.
Seminal papers about this topic:
* Ahuja, G., & Morris Lampert, C. (2001). Entrepreneurship in the large corporation: A longitudinal study of how established firms create breakthrough inventions. Strategic Management Journal, 22(6‐7), 521-543.
* Antoncic, B., & Hisrich, R. D. (2001). Intrapreneurship: Construct refinement and cross-cultural validation. Journal of Business Venturing, 16(5), 495-527.
* Birkinshaw, J. (1997). Entrepreneurship in multinational corporations: The characteristics of subsidiary initiatives. Strategic Management Journal, 18(3), 207-229.
* Burgelman, R. A. (1983). A process model of internal corporate venturing in the major diversified firm. Administrative Science Quarterly, 28(2), 223–244.
* Zahra, S. A. (1991). Predictors and financial outcomes of corporate entrepreneurship: an exploratory study. Journal of Business Venturing, 6(4), 259–286.
* Zahra, S. A. (1993). Environment, corporate entrepreneurship and financial performance: a taxonomic approach. Journal of Business Venturing, 8(4), 319–340.
* Zahra, S. A. (1996). Goverance, ownership, and corporate entrepreneurship: The moderating impact of industry technological opportunities. Academy of Management Journal, 39(6), 1713-1735.
* Zahra, S. A., & Covin, J. G. (1995). Contextual influences on the corporate entrepreneurship-performance relationship: A longitudinal analysis. Journal of Business Venturing,10(1), 43-58.